Celebrate Father’s Day with a beer cocktail! We’ve teamed up with Southbound Brewing Co. here in Savannah to bring you this original recipe for The Main Squeeze, a refreshing summer drink infused with light citrus flavors. Perfect for an afternoon or evening treat, this (simple!) cocktail is sure to please the fathers in your life!
- Scattered Sun Belgian Wit
- 1 can or bottle of Naughty Soda, orange mango flavor
- 1 oz. Absolut Mango Vodka
- Orange slice for garnish
- Fill a pint glass three-quarters full with wit beer
- Add the vodka
- Top with soda and finish with orange slice for garnish
That’s it! Enjoy! Whether you’re celebrating at a backyard cookout, or spending long summer evenings on the porch, this drink is certain to become a summer favorite!
And if you’re looking for a little more DIY in your life, don’t miss our recipe for homemade ginger beer (plus bonus cocktail recipe also sure to please dads!) in our June issue.
Image by Siobhan Egan