The Fall 2016 issue of Paprika Southern is now available for pre-order! This issue is packed full of fall goodness for you, including:
- Studio Visit with Artist Marcus Kenney
- Home Tour with Alison Seeger
- Fall Fashion Inspired by Textures in Nature and Styled by Kara Bettie
- Glamping Party Styled by Kim Daniels and Stephanie Tallevast
- Cyanotype Wedding Inspiration Styled by Cheers Darling Events and Photographed by Lisa Blume Photography
- Autumn Beauty Editorial with Jules – More Than Makeup
And more! We also reveal our fall tastemakers, share the story of women’s suffrage in Savannah in this election year and have a personal essay by Omkari Williams.
We can’t wait for you to see this issue. We’re very excited about every single page and delighted to be able to share it with you.