We are thrilled to share our winter cover reveal with you today! This newest issue, out after Thanksgiving, celebrates the ethereal champagne hues of winter alongside the coziest winter evenings. Just a few of the highlights in this issue include:
- A profile of the founders of Charleston-based company Brackish Bow Ties
- A studio visit with contemporary artist Elizabeth Winnel
- Comforting recipes for winter
- How to style a fireplace mantel 3 ways
- Enchanting and ephemeral winter fashion in cotton field
The winter issue of Paprika Southern has been a long time in the making. Our production schedule was interrupted by Hurricane Matthew, but we fought against all the odds that were thrown in our way to produce an outstanding issue for you.
You can pre-order or subscribe now to reserve your copy–we hope you enjoy it and wish you a joyful start to the holiday season.